We're looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer with 3-5 years experience with the following technologies: (Angular or React) and (node.JS or Java+Spring Framework), to come in and help us take our team to the next level in our office from Singapore. AB4 Systems also has offices in Europe, in Bucharest, Romania.
At AB4 Systems we help big organizations (UNICEF, World Bank, EY, Carrefour) and funded startups (Medicai, Neobility) to develop meaningful software products for their audiences.
1. PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Compensation - Our salaries are competitive and we reward performance.
- ✈️ 2nd Year Anniversary - Go anywhere you want in South East Asia. Airplane tickets are on us!
- ⛺️Flexible - Early bird? Come in the office early. Night owl? Come in the office late. You make your own schedule. You can also work from home if you want.
- Great Office & Lifestyle Location - Our well lit, spacious office is located in Bugis
- @AB4 You are encouraged to read - You name it, we order it on Amazon. We already have a library with books about Technology, UI/UX, Leadership & Management, HR, Lifestyle & Traveling.
- Your career matters to us - We take management, mentoring and coaching seriously. We help you accelerate your professional career growth. Your manager’s main job is to guide you to grow and succeed. We do bi-weekly 1:1’s and career plan meetings focused on growth and career goals.We pay 50% of the cost (tickets, accommodation, transportation) to any conference / training.
- Hardware - When you join us, we provide you with all the gear you need: performant hardware and 2 monitors. Our meetings spaces are designed to make collaboration fast and easy: whiteboards, big screen TV's to share you screen and work. We also make sure you have an ergonomic workspace: great chair, spacious desk and privacy.
2. Your RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work on complex features (eg: authentication service, modular component development for the whole web app).
- Comfortable working in 2 weeks sprints using JIRA.
- Can do code reviews. Can technically lead other engineers.
- Write code that does a complex job in a simple and effective way.
- Create architecture for complex features (eg: authentication service, modular component development for the whole web app).
- Break features into manageable tasks.
- Comfortable on estimating any kind of tasks.
- Can write specifications and document features.
- Efficient in communicating both in writing (JIRA/Slack/email) and in person.
- Able to make technical decisions and argument the decision with factual data.
- Oriented on getting things done.
- Able to ask questions to clarify the requirements.
3. We are looking for the following TECHNICAL skills:
- Around 3-5 years of proven full stack experience. Providing some examples of implemented projects will be a plus (Angular, React, node.JS, Java with Spring Framework);
- Solid knowledge of OOP; a good understanding of its concept and applicability;
- Mobile-first/responsive development and experience with a grid system (Bootstrap, Material, etc);
- Strong understanding of browser internals, HTTP, and CORS
- Debugging and page/app optimization abilities (page load, memory, rendering, etc);
- Experience in Web services, especially RESTful;
- Experience working with databases: SQL/noSQL;
- Experience with Design Patterns;
- Experience with cloud infrastructure: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud;
- Bonus: typescript, ES6, Reactive programming, Webpack (or other build tools), accessibility, animations, etc.
4. We are interested in discovering the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Passion for software products development. At AB4 Systems we are not only writing code, we create software products that resolve real life problems of real people.
- Constant desire to develop technical and non-technical competencies. Some call it continuous learning.
- A genuine interest to communicate well and help others. A goal can be reached fast, but in order to get far we must do it as a team. Our mission is to reach great heights, together.
- Under/graduate of Computer Science or similar.
5. Next Steps:
- Apply! Good Luck!
- CVs Selection.
- If your CV is selected, we send you a technical problem to solve it @ home.
- If you pass, we invite you to an interview. The interview is technical; we look for technical skills, communication skills, alignment with our culture. We also discuss financial expectations.
- We make an offer you can't refuse!
- You accept our offer (hopefully)! Congrats!
- Welcome to THE TEAM!