As a team, we are passionate about technology and product development and we build impactful software products with ?.
At AB4 Systems we help big organizations (UNICEF, World Bank, EY, Carrefour) and funded startups (Medicai, Neobility) to develop meaningful software products for their audiences.
Bogdan, Frontend Engineer - "The best thing about AB4 Systems is that it really values its employees! We all have private meetings with management where we talk about our future goals and how we can accomplish them. At AB4 Systems is all about a lot of people helping each other grow. It's not just a job, it's your way to greatness!"
PERKS & BENEFITS:
?Paid internship with a possibility to transition to a permanent job position (part time or full time);
⛺️ Flexible work schedule;
Great location - 5 minutes away from Universitatii Square;
Performant hardware & ergonomic workspaces;
☕️ Coffee, protein shakes, healthy snacks and barista talented colleagues;
Free books: you name it, we order it. We also have a ton of highly appreciated books in our library;
Fun quizzes & board games nights.
• are passionate for software development;
• are a student at Politehnica University / University Bucharest - Computer Science or any related fields;
• have solid knowledge of OOP; a good understanding of its concept and applicability;
• consider yourself analytical and good at problem solving;
• oriented on getting things done;
• able to ask questions to clarify the requirements;
• love to be part of a rockstar team with smart people and different hobbies ( kitesurfing, skiing, music ).
THEN DON'T IGNORE THIS OPPORTUNITY, IT'S AN EXCITING TIME TO BE HERE:
• you will learn to write efficient and reusable code;
• you will work together with our Engineers & Designers to build world class web apps on technologies like Angular, React, Bootstrap;
• You will take part in product meetings where you will see how product decisions are made and you will be able to add your input to make our users life as easy as possible;
• Pass CV Selection (make your CV stand out, write about the projects you were involved in, including the ones at university)
• We send you a technical problem to solve at home.
• We invite you for an interview at our Bucharest Office. About the interview: we look for technical skills (algorithms, data structures, OOP, problem solving skills), communication skills and alignment with our company culture.
• We make you an offer you can't refuse!
• You accept our offer (hopefully).
• Welcome to the team!
Your application was submitted successfully.