At AB4 Systems we help big organizations (UNICEF, World Bank, EY, Carrefour) and funded startups (Medicai, Neobility) to develop meaningful software products for their audiences.
1. PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Compensation - Our salaries are competitive and we reward performance.
- ✈️ 2nd Year Anniversary - Go anywhere you want in Europe. Airplane tickets are on us!
- ⛺️ Flexible - Early bird? Come in the office early. Night owl? Come in the office late. You make your own schedule. You can also work from home if you want.
- Great Office & Lifestyle Location - Our well lit, spacious office is located in downtown Bucharest, 5 minutes walk from Universitatii Square, right in the centre of the creative neighbourhood. We are really close to most of the hippies' bar and restaurants.
- @AB4 You are encouraged to read - You name it, we order it on Amazon. We already have a library with books about Technology, UI/UX, Leadership & Management, HR, Lifestyle & Traveling.
- Your career matters to us - We take management, mentoring and coaching seriously. We help you accelerate your professional career growth. Your manager’s main job is to guide you to grow and succeed. We do bi-weekly 1:1’s and career plan meetings focused on growth and career goals.We pay 50% of the cost (tickets, accommodation, transportation) to any conference / training.
- Health - We offer premium health insurance to all of our employees. We encourage a healthy lifestyle, so half of your gym membership cost is on us. If you are serious with sports, we also cover 50% of your sports holiday (skiing camp, kitesurfing camp) costs for: lessons, equipment rental, transportation and accommodation. Healthy life starts with healthy snacks. You can have some in the office. Alongside with an origin freshly roasted 100% Arabica coffee.
- Hardware - When you join us, we provide you with all the gear you need: performant hardware and 2 monitors. Our meetings spaces are designed to make collaboration fast and easy: whiteboards, big screen TV's to share you screen and work. We also make sure you have an ergonomic workspace: great chair, spacious desk and privacy.
2. Your RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work on medium features (eg: authentication module).
- Comfortable working in 2 weeks sprints using JIRA.
- Can do code reviews.
- Can create architecture for medium features (eg: authentication module, payment module).
- Can break medium features into manageable tasks.
- Comfortable on estimating small and medium tasks.
- Can write specifications and document features.
- Efficient in communicating both in writing (JIRA/Slack/email) and in person.
- Able to make technical decisions and argument the decision with factual data.
- Oriented on getting things done.
- Able to ask questions to clarify the requirements.
3. We are looking for the following TECHNICAL skills
- Solid knowledge of OOP; a good understanding of its concept and applicability;
- 1-2 years experience with at least one JS framework (eg. Angular, React, Vue, Ember etc);
- Mobile-first/responsive development and experience with a grid system (Bootstrap, Material, etc);
- Strong understanding of browser internals, HTTP, and CORS
- Debugging and page/app optimisation abilities (page load, memory, rendering, etc);
- Experience in Web services, especially RESTful;
- Bonus: ES6, Reactive programming, Webpack (or other build tools), accessibility, animations, etc.
4. We are interested in discovering the following QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion for software products development. At AB4 Systems we are not only writing code, we create software products that resolve real life problems of real people.
- Constant desire to develop technical and non-technical competencies. Some call it continuous learning.
- A genuine interest to communicate well and help others. A goal can be reached fast, but in order to get far we must do it as a team. Our mission is to reach great heights, together.
- Under/graduate of Computer Science or similar.
5. NEXT STEPS
- Apply! Good Luck!
- CVs Selection.
- If your CV is selected, we send you a technical problem to solve it @ home.
- If you pass, we invite you for an interview @ our Bucharest office. The interview is technical; we look for technical skills, communication skills, alignment with our culture. We also discuss financial expectations.
- We make an offer you can't refuse!
- You accept our offer ( hopefully)! Congrats!
- Welcome to THE TEAM!